Spritecraft Version 1.1.4
Create your own Pixel Art by converting the pixels of any image or picture to Minecraft blocks!
What's new in Version 1.1.4?
- Resource Pack Support - For all your resource pack needs
- New Blocks - Even more new blocks! WWWWOOOOOOOWWWW! It's exactly like before but with more blocks!
What's new in Version 1.1.3?
- Emerald - Now you can finally build a proper home for the Wizard of Oz
- Improved Checkboxes - The checkboxes are EVEN BETTER now!
- Slightly better layouts - They would be even better if Java swing didn't suck so bad for making GUIs. Yeah I said it.
What's new in Version 1.1.2?
- New Blocks - We included a whole bunch of new blocks
- New Blocks - New blocks for all
- New Blocks - Did I mention there were new blocks?
What's new in Version 1.1.1?
- Netherrack - I can't think of anything interesting to put here!
What's new in Version 1.1.0?
Export to schematic (full version only) - Our most commonly requested feature is finally here! Now at the push of a button, you can
turn that way-too-huge-to-build spritecraft image into a schematic which can be directly imported into a Minecraft
world via MCEdit and other tools. It's not lazy, it's efficient!
Brown Wool - Spritecraft users can have brown wool in any color they like, so long as its brown.
Update Notifications - Spritecraft will now tell you when there is a new version available. Are you excited?
I know I'm excited!
42% Smaller - Because we didn't include the hidden svn directories like a bunch of n00bs!
Click on any image to see a full-size view.
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.